- No pets during peak periods.
- The entrance of dogs to the park is at the manager’s discretion. All guests intending to bring their dog to the park should ring first to discuss this with the manager.
- Dogs must be leashed and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time in the park.
- Owners are responsible for their dog and mess at all times.
- Owners take full responsibility for any personal injury caused by their dog whilst within the confines of the park, and are responsible for any claims of compensation.
- As per health regulations dogs are not permitted in rental holiday cabins at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in any of the common areas of the park including kiosk, camp kitchens, amenities, or playgrounds.
- All rubbish must be wrapped and placed in rubbish bins.
18 June 2015
Deniliquin is an oasis on the edge of the outback with delightful weather, and plenty of things to see and do Get close to nature and visit the wildlife sanctuary, or keep and simple and adventure through the tranquil bush! Tour around and visit the historical sites that make up this special place. Be sure […]